- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must be familiar with computer software development
- Must know how to use computer OS such as Windows and must be familiar with basic computer usage
- Must have at least two years of professional experience in a similar position
- Owning a two-wheeler vehicle is preferable
- Must formulate marketing strategies and plans in
collaboration with the development
- Must deal with clients both in the office premises and
- Train and assist the clients with the software usage, requirements communication and other service-related inquiries
- Bring in new clients via digital marketing, offline marketing, social meetings and convert potential leads into successful clients
What we provide
- Breakfast, Tea, Lunch from the office
- Saturdays & Sundays holiday
Salary shall depend on the candidate's skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on 'Apply Now' button.